I'm sure you all know that we lost a super talented, yet very troubled young lady over the weekend. I'm so sad. When "Back To Black" dropped here in 2006 (or was it 2007?) I ran out and bought it - well I ran to iTunes and downloaded it - it's such a great album. If you are only familiar with the song "Rehab", then I beg you to dig a little deeper and discover how truly talented this lady was. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
It is really sad!
ReplyDeleteI was so shocked to hear this news! While I wasn't a devoted fan (I didn't own her album) I did listen to her music online. I always liked what I heard, and I agree about her immense talent. This was definitely sad news.
ReplyDeletei LOVE her! total tragedy. i love every song on that album and know each by heart!
ReplyDelete[oomph.]