(and here's a little secret, I wouldn't wear it, I would frame it. Shhhhh)
Monday, April 18, 2011
I Want This! - Limited Edition McQueen Scarf
Yeah, you can just add this to my ever growing list of wants. It's a silk scarf created to coincide with the Met Museum's Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition and will be available at McQueen's stores in May for $495. I love the colors and of course I always love the signature McQueen skulls. Gorgeous!
(and here's a little secret, I wouldn't wear it, I would frame it. Shhhhh)
Image via Alexander McQueen via Harper's Bazaar blog
(and here's a little secret, I wouldn't wear it, I would frame it. Shhhhh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've always wanted one of these scarves, but I hesitate each time. It's a bit too goth for my wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Can't say much more than that! Out of my price range.
ReplyDeleteI like the mix of the edgy pattern but pretty colors. Looks like art to me!
ReplyDelete