Great colors! I actually really like Sally Hansen products.... they don't get as much play time as the likes of OPI or Essie, but they are easy to use!
LOVE the shades. I just hope they won't make me look dead. Certainly want to give them a try. My girls will love them too. Thanks DG, your the bestest xoxo
Ohh I'm always looking for a good neutral varnish. Love the pink-y shade second from right!
ReplyDeleteXO Katie
Great colors! I actually really like Sally Hansen products.... they don't get as much play time as the likes of OPI or Essie, but they are easy to use!
ReplyDeleteOh snap, the 4th color from the left is singing to me. Looks like the perfect "nude" nail color. Off to check them out. Thanks for the heads-up!
ReplyDeleteP.S. THANK YOU so very much for dropping by my old blog w/ your wonderfully kind comments the other day!! Totally made my day =]
I want the second to the last shade STAT!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the shades. I just hope they won't make me look dead. Certainly want to give them a try. My girls will love them too. Thanks DG, your the bestest xoxo
ReplyDelete