I think John would gladly renovate any kitchen with his own bare hands if it meant I would be happy doing dishes in it! I loathe the dishes and he's stuck with that task more often than I would like to admit! Try though I might, I'm no domestic goddess...sigh. Hope you're having a lovely weekend Jenny! xoxo katie
OK, I am seriously in LOVE with this kitchen. I'm dying for a bright white airy kitchen. SWOON!
ReplyDeleteOh, I have kitchen envy...so open and bright looking! I would totally volunteer to wash dishes :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I think John would gladly renovate any kitchen with his own bare hands if it meant I would be happy doing dishes in it! I loathe the dishes and he's stuck with that task more often than I would like to admit! Try though I might, I'm no domestic goddess...sigh. Hope you're having a lovely weekend Jenny! xoxo katie
ReplyDeletei love the turquoise table and those white chairs!!
ReplyDeletexx
a.