I thought long and hard before posting this video, it's weird, it's a bit NSFW, along with a dash of ridiculous in a goth/glam way. Basically, it's Lady Gaga in a nutshell. If you, like my husband, aren't familiar with the Lady of Gaga, she's a pop star who is sort of a hybrid of Britney Spears and Marilyn Manson (my first impression of her was that she was totally ripping off Dale Bozzio, lead singer of Missing Persons from back in the '80's - but I digress). Well the point of this whole thing is that she is wearing Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 (my review here) in the video. She sports the following:
These in 2 colors
And this whole look head to toe
You can spot them in the video below - if you dare :o) - don't say I didn't warn you...
I was psyched to see her walk in those bad boys!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm a day late, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteThose so don't work with my new "sensible footwear" collection. LOL
ReplyDeleteI got the shoes last night and they are hella comfy.