Okay, I'm totally owning that I like
Vera Bradley. It took some time to grow on me (and for me to get around the stereotype of the woman that carries these bags - or once did, because they have gotten way hipper). I have become even more devoted now that I am a Mom and can appreciate the ability to throw these suckers in the washing machine. Trust me, my Louis Vuitton has been in safely in the dustbag for the past 18 months. Baby puke + LV = many tears. I am completely in love with the new
Imperial Toile pattern and the
Pleated Tote is just what I would like under the tree this year. And throw in the
Tech Case too for good measure.
Pleated Tote - $78
Tech Case - $22
Images via Vera Bradley
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!