Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Book Review - "A Wrinkle in Time: the Graphic Novel" (#7- 2017)

Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time: the Graphic Novel - adapted and illustrated by Hope Larson

A Wrinkle in Time was my favorite book growing up so when I saw this at the library I checked it out.  Since it's for the kiddos it was a super fast read and I loved the illustrations.  It certainly doesn't replace reading the original book (or seeing the really awful movie - sorry, not sorry it was no good).  However it is a well done, simplified version of the book, one that I would recommend reading after reading the actual novel.  However, please do read the original book, it's magical and just so, so good.

*this post contains affiliate links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...