Here's what the box looked like when I opened it. Really nicely packaged and all the ingredients were well labeled and super fresh!
Here are all the ingredients we got for the week.
The dry ingredients too!
Y'all, I wanted to love this so much, but sadly I did not. The chopped up cashews and other additions that are "chunkier" when blended just made me gag. I hate the texture. I think this is for someone who is trying to be way healthier than we are. I mean, we wanted to be healthier, but it was too much of a leap from our usual smoothies we made with frozen fruit, yogurt and juice. Baby steps, baby steps. Now this would be perfect for people who are totally on a clean diet and are looking for some new smoothie recipes and ideas. I LOVE the idea and the packaging and ingredients were high quality so I would recommend trying it if you are into clean eating!
Meanwhile, the search continues for breakfast options other than cereal...






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!