I've been off the grid for a couple of days so I've not been on top of the sales as much as I want to. But here are some sales for today:
Lulu and Georgia - Take 20% off everything. Use code: HEYSANTA See site for details. Ends 12/13/2016.
BaubleBar - Take 30% off everything. Use code: LOVE30 Ends 12/13/2016 See site for details.
GiGi New York - Ends today 12/12/2016, take 20% off sitewide. Use code: HOLIDAY16 See site for details.
J.Crew Factory - Today 12/12/2016 only, take 50% off everything. Plus take an extra 156% off your order and free shipping with code: SNOWGOOD See site for details.
Joss and Main - It's Green Monday, take an extra 20% off Green Monday Markdowns with code: GM2016 See site for details.
Jack Rogers - Take 25% off one item with code: MERRY25 or take 30% off 2+ items with code: MERRY30. Ends 12/13/2016 See site for details.
Kate Spade - Surprise sale time ends today 12/12/2016. See site for details.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!