Pages
Home
About Me
Shop My Favorites!
Books I've Read
What I'm Pinning!
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Gift Guide! - Ladies
1.
Wallis poncho
- $35 / 2.
Kate Spade insulated tumbler
- $18 / 3.
Gold monogram mug
- $10 / 4.
Essie winter 2013 cube
- $17 / 5.
Pucci scarf pillow
- $150 / 6.
Clinique Black Honey gift set
- $25 / 7.
K.slademade multi colored tassel
- $35 / 8.
"So Much" 8"x10" Print by Clare Elsaesser
- $25 / 9.
French Connection tote
- $98 / 10.
Candy Cord necklace
- $18 / 11.
Three Jane Map Necklace
- $175
1 comment:
Elle Sees
November 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM
ok, i need those initial mugs.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok, i need those initial mugs.
ReplyDelete