Moving on, I wanted to share a few purchases that I made while I was m.i.a. A little background, I have a rather strict budget and generally I don't make a lot of extraneous purchases. Certainly not like the pre-kid and working full time days when I had a lot more wiggle room in the "wants" part of the budget. Ahhh, memories. Well, I had just signed up to BaubleBar (when you sign up you get a $10 credit! So if you haven't signed up yet head on over and do it!). My friend emailed me a blog post (which I can't find so I can't give a proper shout out) that featured this skull bracelet from BaubleBar!
Aren't they so cute? And at $20 each not too bad, but remember I had a $10 credit so it would only be $10! Sold! I got the blue and silver one second from the bottom. And I love it!
I also had a $25 Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket so I (finally) got the Alexander McQueen book from the Savage Beauty exhibit at The Met. Let me just say this is one gorgeous book, worth every penny (which was only $6.50 after using my gift card)!
I'm seeing a bit of a skull trend here...hmmm.
I'd say all of this was $16.50 well spent!
Images via BaubleBar and Amazon respectively

I am not a skull person usually but I love your braclets!
ReplyDeleteI love Bauble Bar, and those bracelets are so fun! I watched gymnastics last night too and felt so bad for Jordyn Wieber. I admired the way she praised her teammates in the interview after--what a mature response. I knew her heart was broken!
ReplyDeleteGreat buys! Really cute bracelet and that book looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty much addicted to the Olympics at the moment (it's on 24-7)! I adore those beautiful bracelets... off to check them out now!
ReplyDeleteI love the skull bracelets! I would love to be able to stack a whole bunch of them just like in the picture!,
ReplyDelete