Gisele in Alexander McQueen
Amanda Brooks in Giambattista Valli
Taylor Swift in J. Mendel
SJP in Alexander McQueen (I see you Andy Cohen!)
And this lady, is having one heck of a year so far! (As Andy would say, "Mazel!" - don't act like you don't watch Bravo.)
Sarah Burton in Alexander McQueen
On a personal note, the blog will still be limping along through this month. I've got oodles going on behind the scenes and I'll spill all the details when I can. Meanwhile, I'm still here but the posts will be not as frequent until things settle down a bit.
Images via Vogue.com






SJP always looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThe dress Gisele is wearing is my Fave!
ReplyDeletethat would be so great if you could make it down there! even for a weekend getaway!!??!
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
I for one had not seen anything as I have not been feeling to good for the last couple of days, so thanks for the post and pics I sure do hope you make it up to NY, I wish I could but being here in S. FL does not make it very easy for me, and believe it or not as a travel agent I do not fly all my travel is via car, train, or my favorite cruise ship :) Thanks so much for the follow!
ReplyDelete♥ Noemi
Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
Travel: Across The Sea
Great dresses! I wish I could dress up like that sometime! I think my fav is the red and then Taylor Swifts dress is beautiful. Bravo...well, remember my financial lockdown ....it included cutting out some of our satellite channels. I am dying over here for some Andy Cohen and the Housewives! Hope all is well with you and it's all good things that are happening :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with your choices. Gisele was my fave!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love SJP's the best. So formfitting and flattering on her.
ReplyDeleteWish you the best of luck with everything that is going on.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
Ooh, I hope you get to make the trip to NYC! I've never been so if you do I'm living through you!! I love your picks--SJP's dress (with sleeves!) is so elegant.
ReplyDeleteLOVED SJP...and Andy Cohen too for that matter! I'm still mad at myself for not talking to him when he was inches away from me. Le sigh.
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud at your Bravo comment. I'm not embarrassed to say that I recognized Andy Cohen and got hankering for some housewife reunion action.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You are gonna be one of my fav mommas tomorrow for my five fav friday! Check it out and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete