I've been flirting with the idea of greyish nails, why? I don't know. I ran across this color (Light Affair) from MAC and it's a lovely pale grey/taupe/mauve. It appeals to me. Nails are a great way to change things up, so this might be worth a shot! Anyone tried this trend? Any opinions?
*UPDATE* I purchased this and it's such a nice warm grey. I almost want to say it comes off as the palest lavender with more red than blue. Does that make sense? I painted my toenails with it and I love it! I will not subject you to my icky, dry feet right now, so I haven't posted a picture. I say YES to this trend!
*Another Update* I painted my fingernails and here's a (blurry) picture, just so you get an idea. I'm loving the color!
Image via Nordstrom(top) and me (bottom)


I kinda like it. If you end up looking dead maybe just put a little sheer pink over it.
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued...
ReplyDeleteNow I'm curious...
ReplyDelete