I think the tree in the 2ft tabletop version could be really great (in an entryway perhaps? with beautiful ornaments), but the Nativity set is a bit odd for my taste. What do you think?
The tree I do like, a lot. I can really see it decorated to the nines and looking fabulous. And, no needles on the floor. Your so right the Nativity is really 'unique'. Almost comical really. I still have not got our tree out of the attic. If I'd stay off my computer I could have a life! No...
I think the tree is cool -- could jazz it up with some sparkly, but lightweight ornaments. The nativity cracks me up, but I'm not that cool to actually have one.
The tree I do like, a lot. I can really see it decorated to the nines and looking fabulous. And, no needles on the floor. Your so right the Nativity is really 'unique'. Almost comical really. I still have not got our tree out of the attic. If I'd stay off my computer I could have a life! No...
ReplyDeleteI think I'm a bit too addicted to decorations to go that minimalist!
ReplyDeleteI think the tree is cool -- could jazz it up with some sparkly, but lightweight ornaments. The nativity cracks me up, but I'm not that cool to actually have one.
ReplyDelete