Large Brooklyn Tote - $2,250
Orange Leather Tote - $1,650 (note: that's not a dust cover, it's part of the bag)
Pink Leather Duffel - $1,250 (again with that dust cover thing)
Green Satchel - $995I like Isaac, he's kooky and I like his design point of view. But I'm just not digging these, I like the Brooklyn Tote, but not for that price. I love that orange tote (the shade of orange is perfect) but why put that dust thing on it, and why charge $1650? Oh well. You can check out more here.
Images via Vivre
I so agree Dobby Girl - good call out. What was Issac thinking? Yeowzer...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your too kind comments today, you are so sweet!!
Have a great day dear Dobby!
P.S. - I was nicknamed "Doobie" in school. Not for what you'd think (ha) but because as a nickname for Debbie. I even had a license plate in CA with it!! Ahhh..good times :D
I saw these too and I'm not impressed.
ReplyDelete