I saw this picture in Parenting magazine (don't judge me, I get a free subscription) and I had to share because it made me laugh out loud. We all have these days don't we - someone's crying/whining/etc. and you just can't take it anymore. We all know how this kid feels.The picture was snapped by Ashley Brenner of Fairfax, VA and it was the winner in the Toddler group of Parenting's photo contest. I like pictures like this, real and funny. Go here to see more of the winners and finalists.
Image via Parenting
This is the kind of thing I would have loved to have hanging in my office when I did HR. At a certain point I'd just point at the kid with the hands over his face and say, that's me right now!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo. I so agree, the best photo's are the ones that are real. Be it wedding, kids, whatever. I think I feel like this much of the time. Hope you are doing well & thanks as always for all your great comments on my blog. I feel like I am always a few too many steps behind these days! :D Deb
ReplyDelete