Friday, February 18, 2011

My Five - Tory Burch Fall 2011

Nice collection, some beautiful prints and lovely flowy fabrics.  I'm not on board with large scale plaid pants and coats though, a little too Herb Tarlek for me (that's right, how many times does a style blogger reference "WKRP in Cincinnati"?  Not many, but they should - anyone else remember the Thanksgiving turkey drop episode?  No?  Well, go and watch it.  It's as classic as the "Mary Tyler Moore" "a little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants" - the clown funeral - episode.  Go forth and watch the classic sitcoms of long ago - you can thank me later.)  Maybe it's appropriate that I'm recalling classic 70's sitcoms, the 70's seems to be of great inspiration in fashion right now.  "If you, if you ever wonder.  Wonder, whatever became of me.  I'm living on the air in Cincinnati.  Cincinnati, WKRP..."  Don't mind me, just over here in my own little world!




 Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Everything Tory Burch I have seen lately I have LOVED!
    I was even looking at Bazaar the other day and said to myself "Hats off to Tory!".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...