Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15 of 30 - Fancy Embroidery

Can I say how much I love this top?  It's fab because it's like wearing a t-shirt, but it's got all that fancy embroidery that makes it special.  I don't really have to wear any jewelry except for earrings.  Easy - peasy!

Also, can I let you all in on a little secret?  The weather is freaking gorgeous here.  Oh my gosh, just perfection, upper 60's or low 70's all week and into the weekend.  I saw my first robin over the weekend and the mornings are made a little easier by hearing the birds singing.  I've got a bad case of Spring Fever, people! 



Top - #4
Pants - #16
Shoes - #28

7 comments:

  1. P.S.
    you were right about Oomph - I can't believe I had never been to her blog before today. Thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one!!! And you are right- the weather is GORGEOUS!!! Kids have been outside since 1! :) Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty top. Heels suit you big time and I am loving the profile photos with your hair falling down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great top! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit - top, rolled khakis, wedges - perfection. I must know where I can score a top like that. Please tell:) I am loving this weather too. I've got spring fever bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! The shoes are so pretty and the rolled cuff really shows them off.

    So jealous about the weather there! It's still in the 40's here :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...