So, here are the rules:
1. Link to the blogger(s) that gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to other bloggers.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
- I've been on the roof of the Sears Tower - way back in the summer of '92 when I was working there - it was so surreal (and scary with the wind - eek).
- I love organizing closets and clothes, I could spend hours doing that. When I first saw Rachel Zoe's show and saw her workspace - I mean they get shipments of clothes from allover and would organize them for her to pull for clients, well I almost passed out, I would do that job for free!
- I hate to fly, hate it. I am a basket case from the time I see the plane until we land. I hide it well though - sometimes.
- I have had more than one person tell me I should do stand up comedy. I don't know about that, but I am quick with a cheeky remark :o)
- Mr. Rogers was my commencement speaker when I graduated from college. He was an amazing and inspiring speaker.
- I love doing laundry. LOVE it!
- I double majored in college - BS in Textiles and BS in Textile and Apparel Management both of which involved lots of math and lots of science (none of which I remember). Writing up labs was one of my favorite things. Yes, I can own up to my nerd tendencies :o)
Merci Blah Blah
Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique
Fashion Confessions of a Mommy
Adventures of the Lil' Chef
A Townhouselady's Life