Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by not one, but two lovely ladies recently.  The fabulous Deb over at Dumbwit Tellher and the lovely Ms. Givens over at Trend Wisely.  I'm so honored!

So, here are the rules:

1. Link to the blogger(s) that gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to other bloggers.

Here are 7 random facts about me:
  1. I've been on the roof of the Sears Tower - way back in the summer of '92 when I was working there - it was so surreal (and scary with the wind - eek).
  2. I love organizing closets and clothes, I could spend hours doing that. When I first saw Rachel Zoe's show and saw her workspace - I mean they get shipments of clothes from allover and would organize them for her to pull for clients, well I almost passed out, I would do that job for free!
  3. I hate to fly, hate it. I am a basket case from the time I see the plane until we land. I hide it well though - sometimes.
  4. I have had more than one person tell me I should do stand up comedy. I don't know about that, but I am quick with a cheeky remark :o)
  5. Mr. Rogers was my commencement speaker when I graduated from college.  He was an amazing and inspiring speaker.
  6. I love doing laundry.  LOVE it!
  7. I double majored in college - BS in Textiles and BS in Textile and Apparel Management both of which involved lots of math and lots of science (none of which I remember).  Writing up labs was one of my favorite things.  Yes, I can own up to my nerd tendencies :o)
Now that I've bored you all to tears (ha!), I am going to pass this award along to these super stylish ladies:

Merci Blah Blah
Oomph.
Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique
Fashion Confessions of a Mommy
Adventures of the Lil' Chef
Fashion's Maven
Dressing Mommy
A Townhouselady's Life

6 comments:

  1. I have been told I should do stand up comedy also.
    I dont mind flying even though I am afraid of heights.
    I did not like being at the top of the Stratosphere in Vegas.
    Nice to get to know you! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve it! congratulations!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Added it to my awards page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for passing this along to me :) And people who can make others' laugh are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congrats...and thanks! I also hate to fly. I used to have a job that required me to travel a lot and I hated the flying part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thank you so much.
    Hey I love organizing clothes too. I actually love organizing everything. And I too get some serene satisfaction from doing laundry. Kind of like some people when gardenning. Didn't think anyone felt like me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...