Friday, January 13, 2012

My Five - Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2012

I'm still swamped with work, so I'll keep with the short/sweet posts (this will probably continue through at least the first part of next week).  I haven't even been able to pick up "The Hunger Games", catch up on magazines, reading blogs, or even watch a lick of TV.  Seriously.  Work is consuming every second, but it's exciting to be working on products that are new to me as well as working with some very talented and fun people.  I have so many bloggy ideas rolling around, but just can't get them on the computer right now.  Soon, I promise.  In the meantime, enjoy my picks from Burberry's Pre-Fall collection and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Gorgeous colors in this collection, and the accessories - adore!  Here are my picks:





Images via Style.com

9 comments:

  1. If I had to wear one line it would be Burberry. I adore every darn thing that they launch. Now, if I could only purchase skids of it! You sound so busy, but happy Jenny. I wish you'd pass your bloggy inspiration to me, I have NONE. Here I've moved to another country & I cannot get inspired. So lame!! I am off to work come Monday so I'll get to feel the squeeze for spare time again..drat! I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

    Bye for noo!!! (a Scottish thing!)

    xo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazing and I love this model. She can really wear the clothes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so totally in love with this collection! Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall's are always my favorites :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of the velvet bow belt very high at waist. Of course if you have a waist like the model's right?
    What kind of work do you do by the way? sounds very exciting. I am starting a new business as well, which will be totally different than my business/finance career so was just curious.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of your picks here, especially the first dress. love the deep colors...seems very mysterious, lol.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop staring at the bag in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...