Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14 of 30 - Tunic and Jeans

I know I've professed my obsession love of tunics.  I have a lot, most of which are nice ones that I haven't worn in quite a while, because they have to be dry cleaned and babies/toddlers are not dry clean friendly (if you can't throw it in the wash then it's a no go).  So they sit in my closet waiting for their triumphant return into my rotation.  Soon, tunics, soon.  This one is machine washable, I first saw it in Vogue a few years ago when I was trying to plan a line and used it as part of our inspiration wall.  I decided to hunt it down.  I found it at Lord & Taylor in NYC (conveniently located across the street from my office).  Lunchtime score! 


Necklace - Jess LC


8 comments:

  1. I love your tunic! This is my kind of outfit - beautiful and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing lunchtime score! I love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a big tunic fan, too. They can do no wrong, plus I feel like they lend an "exotic" vibe to whatever you're wearing. Looks great!

    -xoxo Noe ADELLA AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tunic. I love tunics as well especially over leggings or skinny jeans. They cover the exposures created by low riding waist lines and allow me to move so much more freely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even with no kids, dry clean only is evil!! I love this tunic--the print is gorgeous, and it's perfect with simple accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color and pattern! I wish I had some tunics...I have always avoided them because I am not very tall and short waisted...but I think I could pull one off with a belt perhaps? I really love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, i'm the same way with dry clean stuff...definite deal breakers for me. when i do have dry clean only things, they tend to sit in the closet after being worn. i seriously need to make a trip. beautiful tunic.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...