We had a wedding to attend this month so I had to buy a new dress and a clutch. I can honestly say I had not one dress in my closet that wasn't a summer "beach trip" dress and my beloved vintage clutch that I usually carry has started to fall apart (that's what happens after 10+ years of special occasion use). Here's what I brought home:
1. J.Crew tee (on super sale) - $10.49
2. J.Crew tunic (in the most perfect green, also on super sale) - $13.99
3. H&M dress (mine is cobalt blue - color not available online) - $39.99 - this dress is absolute perfection, it looks way more $$ than the cost, it's structured, yet stretchy and comfortable. Plus it made me look 10 lbs thinner!
4. DVF clutch - $156 (25% off promo on Piperlime but it's now sold out there) - got this clutch after Jessica raved about it. She's right (she's pretty much always right BTW - love her blog), it's gorgeous and holds enough for a night out. Totally glam and will be chic for years!
5. Nike sneakers - $70.17 (on sale - so they might go quick) - $20 (FabFitFun gift card from Fall box) = $50.17
6. Beauty Blender - $19.95 - swear by these!
7. Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation - $47 - a little more coverage than my regular foundation, yet still not heavy feeling. Really liking it.
Total spent out of pocket - $337.59