Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6 of 30 - Deja Vu all over again

Dang, I feel like I've posted this exact outfit before, but I haven't.  I've only posted variations (here and here).  This is one of those reliable combos, you know the ones that you throw on and know will be comfy and look decent.  You'll be seeing lots more of these cargos for sure - best $9.99 I've spent in a long time!  (I should apologize for the incredible lack of color in my face, I'm sick and pale.  It's a look - but not a good look - ha!)

Necklace - made by Mom

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you dont look sick. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the coziness and the pants are cogo's right? they are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better!! I love these cargos - what a deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...