Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bear with me...

Image via Harper's Bazaar

I'm having one of "those" weeks - where everything is piling up and becoming extremely overwhelming.  Here's just a sampling of my to do list:
  1. Study for and take a midterm exam before Thursday (finished 2/23!)
  2. Finish gathering information for a presentation due on Saturday   (finished that yesterday - whew!)
  3. Read 6 chapters to prepare for class Saturday
  4. Start drafting a contract for an assignment
  5. Daughter's doctor's appointment - which had to be changed to today because she is sick yet AGAIN and we are all at our wits end with no sleep and seemingly constant illness (finished 2/22 - everything is a-okay and good to go - got some answers and she's doing so much better!  Thanks for the well wishes!)
  6. Update resume and send in for evaluation (done!)
  7. Finish hanging and labeling my daughter's outgrown clothing for sale in the big consignment sale in a couple of weeks - there is A LOT and I have to order bar codes before the sale.
I seriously could go on and on - my paper to do list fills up a whole page and that's just for this week.  Have I mentioned that my house looks like we had a 3 day rave - ugh.  So bear with me while I take a blogging break so I can keep my head above water.  Don't worry I'm still doing the 30 for 30 and taking outfit pictures - just don't have time to edit them until probably Sunday.  And thank goodness I put a few short sleeve options in my 30 picks because it's been downright warm here - 80 yesterday and 76 today.  I'm not complaining, it's keeping me positive because it is absolutely gorgeous outside!  I'll be back at it in a few days, never fear!

xoxo
Jenny

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Hope your week goes ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a list!
    Marking each one off will feel good though.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it's so hectic for you! I had a week like that last week. Hope things settle down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry! Take some time off and do the things you have to do. Good luck with your classes, and I hope your little girl feels better soon. Not fun for either of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there lady! Hopefully the little lady will be on the mend for good for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right there with ya! I have so much to do, and yet my "to do" list seems to just keep getting longer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there! So glad to hear your daughter is feeling better! At least that's a big (and sleepless) thing you can check off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed you've been able to cross so much off on your list! Hang in there!

    -Noe ADELLA AVENUE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...