Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Uniform Dressing 6:1

Time for another installment of Uniform Dressing!  I'm going to mix it up a little this month in honor of Valentine's Day - every Uniform Dressing post this month will feature something red!  Red is a great addition to any wardrobe, it's a nice pop of color that isn't too crazy and comes in so many variations from bold to subtle.  We'll start out the month with a red coat/jacket.  I love a red coat, my favorite winter coat is a lovely berry.  It's nice to have a bright cheery color in the grey days of Winter.  Dress it up or dress it down.  Away we go...



On a related note - I popped into Ann Taylor last week and they had the most amazing ikat leopard print featured on dresses (see above), skirts, and (my personal favorite) the shirt below.  Trust me, it is pretty much perfection.


More Ann Taylor...
Ann Taylor at ShopStyle

4 comments:

  1. Isn't the print amazing?! I have been staring at the manaquins every time I walk past the Ann Taylor. It's one of the best leopard prints I've seen. I wonder if I can find the fabric online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing red coats on other girls, but I never considered one for myself. Perhaps time to change that?

    And, now that I think about it, I don't think there's much red at all in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm totally coveting that red trench. Every year, I say I'm going to buy a bright coat and every year I go neutral. Next year, it's red!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these inspiration boards! Especially love the first look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...