Thursday, February 17, 2011

17 of 30 - Layers and Layers

Pretty straightforward outfit.  It's that time of year here in Georgia where it's chilly in the morning but in the 70's by the afternoon.  It's all about layers right now!  I'm a woman of few words today, feeling a bit burnt out for some reason.  But hey, the 30 for 30 is going really well and I can't believe I'm more than halfway through it.  So far so good...



Cardigan - #18
Top - #5
Pants - #13
Shoes - #30
Necklace - House of Harlow

3 comments:

  1. Aah, I need to catch up! It's layering weather here too--I'm glad I included lots in my 30. I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this outfit! Love the pop of green.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...