Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 of 30 - Tucker for Target, Again! Please?

10 outfits left people!  I can't believe it.  It's honestly flown by, but I have a feeling things are going to be a bit more challenging from here to #30.  I busted out the Tucker for Target blouse again, pushing the sleeves up so they are more short than long.  This is one great blouse, I'm secretly hoping for Tucker to do another Target line, even though usually those are just a one shot deal.  Darn.  I can still hope, can't I?


Top - #9
Cargos - #14
Shoes - #29
Necklaces - vintage

3 comments:

  1. It is a great blouse...and it looks fab on you! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL regret not grabbing that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're 2/3 of the way done! Way to go! And I can't wait to wear my T for T blouse again. I miss it. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...