Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Uniform Dressing 6:3

Okay, I'm back for one more!  This time we're going back to the reality of the weather and going with red sweaters and some layers.  I have just realized, after doing three Uniform Dressing posts about red pieces of clothing, that I have absolutely no red in my wardrobe.  I mean, I have a red winter coat, but it's old and really should be retired (the lining is in shreds) and my red shoes bit the dust a few months ago and I haven't replaced them yet.  Oh man, I miss my red shoes - I must remedy my lack of them soon!  Anyway, a lovely red cardigan would be a great addition.  Anyway, here are some styling ideas for red sweaters - enjoy!


I know, I know this next one isn't exactly red (more of a rust), but I just had to include it.  It's a great pop of color - perfect Spring or Fall look!

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the first combo. That short sleeve cardi would be so cute over a striped top with the sleeves showing and the flared jeans are super cool. I love those jessica simpson platforms but they don't have my size. You should totally buy that combo for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, if you would just send me that entire first look and put it in my closet, that would be fantastic. I love it! I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice choice, I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love uniform dressing! I have been into pops of red lately. Maybe because of Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun planning outfits like this -- great choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...