Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Five - Donna Karan Fall 2011

Hmmm, this was a different sort of collection for Donna Karan.  A bit more "buttoned up" than usual, a very nipped-in waist/pencil skirt silhouette.  I loved the muted color palette, but overall the collection was not very "Donna".  I keep wanting her to build on the genius that was her Spring 2010 collection  (which was absolutely stunning).  I'll keep waiting, but in the meantime enjoy my five favorite looks from this collection.




Images via Style.com

7 comments:

  1. Despite the nipped-in it all looks comfortably made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!!
    following you!
    check out mine I'd love your opinion!!

    Joanna
    Snobpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love. Smooth, sleek and Oh so feminie!

    How are you all doing healthwise coming into this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that first dress--it looks somewhat fitted, but still drapey and soft. And I do love me some gray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought a lot of the pieces were very wearable--if pretty grey. Overall I liked it, but yes, Spring 2010 was better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft gray is so pretty for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right about this being a bit more buttoned up... but I love how well she does wrapped and draped fabrics.

    So glad you're feeling better!

    -xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...