Monday, February 14, 2011

My Five - Victoria Beckham Fall 2011

I always seem to kick off Fashion Week coverage with Victoria's collection.  It's always one I'm excited to see.  This collection was full of color with a more relaxed silhouette (me thinks she will be rocking many of the looser dresses as her pregnancy progresses).  This time around she introduced coats along with some additions to the handbags introduced last go round.  All in all, I've got to give her a lot of credit for her consistency and ability to edit which always makes for a strong showing!  Enjoy my picks!




See my picks from Victoria Beckham's previous shows:

Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. NEED need need! I always think her looks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Especially that last dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would've thought that Vicky would be good at anything besides posing and lip-syncing? Love that red coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...