Friday, February 25, 2011

21 of 30 - Denim and Sparkles

I'm back!  Thanks for all the kind comments and words of encouragement about my little "out of control to do list" break.  I feel much more in control now.   I'm sure this feeling will pass soon though - ha!  Now back to the 30 for 30 outfit posts...

I can't believe it's only the second time I've worn this sweater.  I just love it, but again, let me tell you it's been a bit warm here, a little too warm for me to have worn this.  I must confess that I ditched it by the end of the day and ran around the house in the white tank and jeans.  I also really have a hard time wearing any necklace with this sweater other than this one.  They just fit so well together.



Cardigan - #22
Tank - #3
Jeans - #15
Shoes - #25
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Nail Polish - "You Don't Know Jacques" by OPI

3 comments:

  1. Its a great sweater! Hope you have a quiet and peaceful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is making 30x30 difficult! That necklace goes perfectly with the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! Glad things are better! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...