Tuesday, February 8, 2011

7 of 30 - Stefani Stripes and Denim

Stefani Stripes?  What the heck are "Stefani Stripes"?  Well, obviously they are stripes designed by Gwen Stefani!  *groan*  Sorry, I've got a cold and am working with very little here people.  The neurons aren't firing the way they should.  Seriously.  Anyway, this is a pretty old L.A.M.B. sweater that I really like, but don't wear a lot.  That's the whole point of the 30/30 remix right?  To figure out how to stretch out your wardrobe in different ways?  That's why I threw this sweater in, I want to push myself to wear it more and with different things.  Here's the first appearance.


Necklace - made by my Mom

6 comments:

  1. Great sweater, looks thin enough to be layered possibly. Like the animal print flats underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sweater--it's stripes in a fresh way! I love it! And I love it with the leopard flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that sweater. I don't own any of her stuff but I love her line. Great necklace. I noticed a few more your mom has made in other outfits. I make jewelry too...not much lately though...but hoping to carve out some time soon to get back in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit--the contrasting stripes/leopard patterns (and aren't Revas just the most comfortable shoes ever?!) Also love the addition of that classic necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in the sweater look amazing with your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...