Friday, February 4, 2011

4 of 30 - Denim, Leopard and Flowers

Finally!  I cut the tags of this Tucker for Target blouse and wore it - I mean it only took months.  Sheesh.  What is my problem?  I absolutely love it, it's comfortable and easy to wear.  I'm not one for a ton of prints, especially floral prints.  I think it comes from years designing residential fabrics, you start looking at prints and see them on sofas and chairs and not on clothes.  Must be why I wore so many neutrals early in my career ;o)  Anyhoo, I decided to mix it up with my leopard flats and jeans.  Can't go wrong with either of those.  In fact, you could probably take any of my tops in the challenge and pair them with the jeans and leopard flats and do just fine.  Which means you will be seeing them again - ha!


Necklace (shaped like a fish) - Lucky Brand

9 comments:

  1. dang girl! You are killing the 30/30 so far... I don't know why you were nervous. You are a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very Sweet. I dont go to Target much but I love their tee's and their jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE leopard flats and was so sad when mine died about 3 weeks before the 30x30. seriously, they go with EV.erything. even (especially!) awesome floral print shirts. you look fabulous.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral print with the leopard flats - pretty and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the Tucker blouse!! I love it with your leopard shoes--great mix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda wish I had scored that Tucker for Target number! It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same blouse. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...