Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winter's Last Hurrah - Outfit Post

Ahhh, I've (sort of) recovered from the 30 for 30 challenge enough to post some outfit photos from before the challenge started.  These look almost too Wintery now because I am officially declaring that it's "Spring" down here in Georgia.  Yipee!  

This first look includes my favorite L.A.M.B. blazer that I picked up from Century 21 in NYC - score!  And how much leopard can you cram in an outfit - I'm trying to put as much as I can in with the top and shoes.

Blazer - L.A.M.B.
Top - L.A.M.B.
Tank (underneath) - Target
Pants - J.Crew
Shoes - Tory Burch

Next up a super cozy outfit for a cold day, I love this sweater!
Sweater - Forever 21
Top - J.Crew
Pants - Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Necklac - gift
Shes - Cole Haan

Close up of the necklace

Last look, it was rainy and chilly on this day (hence the wellies) - I tried to tuck the pants into the boots, but it looked ridiculous.  And hey, these are "boot cut" pants so darn it I put the pants over the boots and it worked like a charm!  My apologies for looking extremely tired...
Sweater - gift unsure of the brand (I think it was purchased at Nordstrom Rack)
Shirt - Target
Pants - J.Crew
Necklace - Made by my Mom
Boots - Hunter Wellies

9 comments:

  1. Love that last picture of you and the awesome necklace your mom made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love your style! I had to click when I saw a leopard sweater and green blazer! You should totally rock those Tory Burch shoes with the other two outfits. Oh, and sapphire blue shoes with the top outfit ... and red flats with the last one ... I want to play dress up in your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need me some animal flats, they (and you) are looking cute! I am also loving the bold green medalion necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAMB anything rocks in my book.....what a great color on the blazer..love the animal print..Im wearing leopard today, hehehe:)

    So happy the 30x30 is put to bed!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Fab Free People Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course, i love the leopard...but the green blazer is fab! i can see it in spring with some denim cutoffs and a bright yellow tank!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray spring! I just moved all my winter stuff downstairs and brought out the spring stuff. Isn't that the best feeling? And I LOVE that leopard top paired with that green blazer. The colors just look so right together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the LAMB blazer and ADORE those Tony Burch flats. Also, love the last sweater. You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits! Love the sweaters. The green jacket is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...