Monday, February 28, 2011

24 of 30 - Stripes with a Side of Bloat

I must apologize for my face in these pictures, seriously.  What the heck is up?  Double chin - check, hair a mess - check, top bunching up around my bra - check.  I think my Reese's peanut butter cup addiction is taking it's toll on me - ha!  Yeah, I've been hitting the peanut butter cups hard lately, not good.  I'll blame my lack of willpower  PMS.

 By the way, have you seen the bags of the super mini Reese's cups?  EVIL, they are pure evil!



Top - #10
Cargos - #14
Shoes - #30
Necklace - made by Mom
Nail Polish - "You Don't Know Jacques" OPI

1 comment:

  1. Love the combo! Simple but classic. I love Reese's too...I blame PMS as well! They are evil but so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...