Thursday, February 10, 2011

9 of 30 - Missoni Wannabe

I love this cardigan, I picked it up a little over a year ago on a whim while out shopping with my MIL and niece.  It was my first ever Forever 21 purchase (what took me so long? well one reason is I haven't lived where they were convenient to get to).  It has been a workhorse ever since.  It's warm, but not too hot, it's lightweight and it has great neutral tones (not to mention that cool Missoni-like knit pattern).  I paired it with a simple white tee, the brown chinos and wedges.  Comfortable and easy!



Necklace & Earrings - made by my Mom (of course)

4 comments:

  1. Cute cardigan! Love when you find something you can get a lot of use out of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous "missoni" cardi! sometimes F21 has some great finds.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...