Friday, February 18, 2011

18 of 30 - All About A Necklace and a Thank You!

My friend gave me this necklace about 4 years ago - the kicker here - she made it.  It makes any outfit a bit more special!  She also made me some pretty cool beaded peacock earrings that are total statement pieces.  I mean really, such talent!  Still finding that this cardigan is great for this time of year - it's thin, but not too thin, it keeps the chill out in the morning, but isn't too heavy for the mild afternoons.  Love it!



Cardigan - #20
Tank - #3
Pants - #17
Shoes - #29
Necklace - Gift

As for the Thank You - a couple of weeks ago I won a giveaway over at Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique for a custom t-shirt from Elephant in the Room baby boutique.  Well, I chose the fab Pearl necklaces and flower shirt.  I just got it in the mail and let me tell you it's adorable! 


See what I mean?  I can't wait for my girl to wear it!  So a big Thank You to Shea and Malorie!
 
Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. The shirt is so cute! I also love the blue cardi - such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great cardigan! Great color on you! The pink shirt is so cute. I am sure your daughter will look so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I'm viewing this on my phone's tiny screen...I love the necklace. Wish I could see it better, are those birds??

    Rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm so glad you got your little t-shirt. It's so cute :) And that necklace is so pretty--that's one talented friend you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...