Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 of 30 - Black, Grey, and Beige

This outfit is a bit boring, but I wasn't really doing anything but hanging out at home and working (and by work I mean doing laundry, making phone calls and preparing for school to start back on Saturday).  I must confess that these pants are my "go to" pants, I mean they so comfortable with tons of stretch.  I don't even want to remember the days before someone wised up and finally put a little Spandex/Lycra into women's pants and jeans.  Seriously, the pre-stretch days were stiff and uncomfortable, people.  That's why everything was so baggy, just so you could move.  At least that's what I tell myself when I look at my pictures from back in the day.   Yikes!



Necklace - Anthropologie

8 comments:

  1. Hot Damn Momma! My laundry rarely sees me in lipstick. Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great necklace!! Your hair looks awesome - I can't remember if I told you that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look a lot better on laundry day than I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you look fab! Love the necklace, too. It makes a fierce statement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's boring at all! And that necklace is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! As is the desert beige/rose sweater one below...and the striped shirt.... I could go on. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...