Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 of 30 - Blush and Brown

I must say I absolutely love this cardigan I scored for a song at LOFT last week - love it!  I paired it with my trusty old dark brown chinos and brown suede wedges that make me feel about 10 feet tall!  I bought the wedges when I first started my job in NYC way back in '06.  I ordered them online and when I got them they fit, but just not perfectly.  Since the bottoms are wooden they don't really bend, so my heel kept slipping out - grrr.  I had to do some work with insoles and heel pads, which worked out really well.  Don't underestimate the power of a good gel insole!  Dr. Scholls is a good friend.


The squishy face makes a return!


Necklace - Charlotte Russe

16 comments:

  1. LOVE-
    -the hair, the color, the cardigan, the shoes!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have that cardy in hot pink! You look beeeeeeautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww guys, I'm totally flattered! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I want those shoes and I wish I had bought that cardi when I had a chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the detailing and color of that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some fantastic pics! The cardigan with that necklace rocks it. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but your hair looks AMAZING, too! Love the whole look. Looking forward to your 30 for 30, and I can't wait to see what you pair with those cutie Tory Burch's.

    -xoxo Noe

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great look on a beautiful woman. The perfect outfit for so many functions. I love your hair. Oh how I wish mine had your body and curl not to leave out that gorgeous color. When people google hot mom, you pic must come up!!

    Happy almost Thursday, yah!

    xoxo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colors together! And the bit of sparkle on that cardi paired with that gorgeous necklace makes this look so glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one -- I always love pink (blush) and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look look gorgeous! And I love the hair that length!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look fabulous!!! don't you love them high shoes?!! very empowering...sort of, lol!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey there
    found you thru kendi's blog
    you look like your are off to a good start on the 30 for 30
    i looked at the sweater you had on a million times, talked myself out of it because frankly i have an addiction to sequins and it was getting out of hand.
    hope the challenge goes smoothly for you

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing. The cardigan looks great on you and love the sequins on the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! The cardi is beautiful and your hair is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...