Saturday, February 19, 2011

19 of 30 - Cobalt Blue and Stripes

Can you believe I'm almost 2/3 of the way into this challenge and I haven't worn this cardigan until now?  I can't.  It's so perfect at the moment with the weather - I'll be wearing the heck out of it this Spring for sure!  I adore this outfit, it's so comfortable, but the necklace and the shoes make it a bit more special.  I will say that as much as I love these black pants, it may be about time to retire them, they are fading and not fitting as well as they did pre-baby.  My mid-section isn't what it used to be - grrr!  I really need to embrace Pilates again, add that to my to do list...




Cardigan - #19
Top - #7
Pants - #13
Shoes - #26
Necklace - Anthropologie

7 comments:

  1. Great cardigan and great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look...That necklace is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that necklace and striped cardigan!!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, stripes...my favorite, lol! i can definitely see this in spring!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you haven't worn that cardigan yet either--I love it! And can I tell you how jealous I am of your necklace collection?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...