Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16 of 30 - You've seen it before?

I feel like I wore a slight variation of this last week (and I did)!  It was bound to happen during the course of the 30 for 30, I just didn't expect it to be so quick.  Forgive me.  Do note the subtle differences - the necklace and the shoes!  This is slightly more dressed up than the previous version. I'll not be pairing the sweater and jeans again during the challenge, I promise :o)



Sweater - #2
Tank - #3
Jeans - #15
Shoes - #29
Necklace - Charlotte Russe

6 comments:

  1. Hey, if you're going to repeat, this is a great outfit to do it with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can show me your adorable ombre sweater all 30 out of 30 & I wouldn't mind. It's the greatest sweater and a bit more dressed up looks terrific too. Why didn't god give me legs like YOURS? Did I ever tell you how I cherish your comments. They are like fuel for my week(s). Hope as each day passes you all feel better?

    Hugs xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that sweater, so I'm not sad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing as Deb....girlfriend you have fab long legs! And they look fab-u-lous in those jeans! I love the shoes too! And the sweater is great with this...just a perfect outfit all the way around. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cool sweater! I love it with the necklace.

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...