Monday, July 12, 2010

My Five - Isaac Mizrahi Resort 2011

Ah, Isaac, you shall always have a special place in my heart.  It was a smallish resort collection, but one that covered a lot of ground, it was also one where you could easily imagine a 20 or 80 year old wearing some of the outfits.  Meaning that (and this is where Isaac excels) he wants to dress women of all ages, not just youngsters.  Also loving that kelly green and cobalt blue make an appearance (I'll be posting a "my take" tomorrow - stay tuned).  Okay, back to the task at hand, my five favorite looks, away we go:
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. Can I please be your much older sister & share clothes? How about an Auntie? Ha! Hey hope you all have a good week ahead. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...