Monday, July 19, 2010

My Take: Sarah Jessica Parker

Happy Monday morning!  I'm happy because the hubby was out of town all weekend and I had to hold down the fort all on my own with the little one, who has been cranky trying to cut her 2 year molars.  Monday couldn't get here fast enough - LOL!  Let's start the week out with a super fab outfit!  The second I saw this look on SJP,  I knew I wanted to do a "my take".  The outfit is so totally me, I love it!  Away we go:



*Update* The lovely girls over at Bon Bon Rose featured this post as their Rosebud Link of the day today!  Go over and check out how to wear this fall's fashion trends as well as Kristin's first VLOG (and her super cute new 'do after donating  her hair to Locks of Love).  Thanks gals!!!

SJP image via People Magazine

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this. The necklace is da bomb. Oh yeah, I just typed that. HA! Used it as my Rosebud link o' the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute :) and it looks super comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so wear this, I love it. Great blog, fellow rosebud :)

    http://bonchicbongastronomique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you via the feature on The BonBon Rose blog!! I love your take on her outfit, the blue necklace is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...