Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favorite Post - Color coincidence

I’m currently on a family vacation - it’s actually more of a “staycation” with a few little jaunts here and there. So for this week, I decided to repost some of my favorite blog entries from the past. I’m sort of guest posting for myself – ha! If you are a long time reader, you may remember these, if not it’ll be like all new stuff! Either way, I hope you find them interesting and fun! See you back on 7/12!



You know I love a good color trend and a little over a year ago this turquoise/grey one popped out and couldn't be ignored.  I'm still digging it, perhaps I should do a "my take" outfit inspired by it?  Interested?  Originally posted 6/2/09

I'm a magazine-aholic and I had pulled some images over the past few weeks and just stacked them on my desk. I was sifting through them today and noticed a very interesting color palette that emerged. A grey/spa blue/turquoise/silver combination. This also ties in very nicely with my post about The Nines hotel and their gorgeous guest rooms. I really like it!

Image via House Beautiful

Image via House Beautiful

Image via People Stylewatch magazine (June/July 2009) - the colors are so new that they weren't even on Essie's website yet - hence the scan.

The Nines Junior Suite via The Nines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...