Monday, July 12, 2010

*Update* Children's Clothing Keepsake Quilt

You may remember about two months ago I blogged about wanting a keepsake quilt for my little one's baby clothes, well one of my friends (and former co-worker) is making one for me as we speak and she posted a little preview on her blog.  She's a super talented quilter and it's been really nice working with her again - well, I sent the clothes and my preference for fabric for the back, she's doing all the real work!   Check out this square:
What's great is that I can look at each pattern and remember the outfit - awwww.  I'm so excited!!! 

Image via Remember Your Karma

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are excited. I am having so much fun with this! Wait til you see tomorrow's post! It is really taking shape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...