The "it" list blazes on... don't you love Fridays? Take some time today or this weekend to check out the best of the web here!
- merci blah blah is talking fall... her fall wish list to be exact. I love each and every one of her picks. I can feel the leaves crunching under feet already...
- the hillside home puts together a lovely summer/garden/cottage inspiration montage. It's just dreamy...
- style your life puts together a casual summer look for the guys. Ladies, raise your hand if shopping for your husband falls under your duties. It does in my household!
- spry on the wall puts together her take on Nina Ricci's Resort 2011 collection. This is pure genius!
- john's journal gathers beach chic inspiration from planet blue and then puts together outfits that are much more affordable. Love these!
- a spot of whimsy gives some food for thought for the women that want to do it all (this would be me...). I loved this quiet moment.
- penguin's gift has a great stationary giveaway. Check it out... you have a few days to enter still!
- elena's custom designs offers a great grab-and-go baby shower gift, check this out!
- one hundred inspirations lays out this Olivia Palermo outfit for less than $100. I love this!
- good life for less is participating in the 30/30 Challenge... that is 30 wardrobe pieces mixed and matched for 30 days. See how she does it!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle features her top 10 picks for earrings... it's impossible to choose a favorite, they are all so lovely!
Interested in learning more about the "it" list? Email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!