Friday, July 9, 2010

Favorite Post - I want this! YSL pumps

I’m currently on a family vacation - it’s actually more of a “staycation” with a few little jaunts here and there. So for this week, I decided to repost some of my favorite blog entries from the past. I’m sort of guest posting for myself – ha! If you are a long time reader, you may remember these, if not it’ll be like all new stuff! Either way, I hope you find them interesting and fun! See you back on 7/12!


Still one of my favorite pairs of shoes I've ever laid eyes on.  Now if I could only get a pair for my feet - LOL!  Originally posted 5/26/09

This YSL platform pump just may be the world's most perfect shoe. They are too fab for words. I have been swooning over these shoes forever, okay well, since I first saw them a few months ago. And now they are on sale, of course I don't have an extra $479 laying around for shoes. And sadly, I currently do not have the lifestyle to justify them. So I guess I'll keep dreaming. Ahhhhh....
*special bonus* - they have turquoise soles - double swoon!

Image from YSL

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh. YSL pumps.....
    i dont think theres much to say! haha!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add those to my already too long lust list. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...