Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Weekend and I'm still loving yellow...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Next week I'm going to do my Couture roundup (yee haw! yep I just said that), each day featuring a show with the looks I thought were important, along with some fun "my take's".  On that note, I'm still really into yellow, I love it going into Fall too. 
Beautiful golden yellow dress from Reed Krakoff's Resort 2011 line.

So I came up with a little dream outfit for late Summer/early Fall (down here in Georgia it doesn't really cool down so much until October).  I say "dream" 'cause some of the items are a bit pricey (hello, necklace and purse) but not totally outrageous.  It pretty much sums up how I want to look in the coming months (switch out the white pants for some dark denim or dark brown pants later on if you want).  *sigh*


Runway image via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the Foley + Corinna bag! It's so funny to see Reed Krakoff's new line as my mom worked with him at Coach a few years back. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used to like yellow much, but now I LOVE it! What was I thinking?? All these yellow picks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are those studs from? Loooooove them AND yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...off to stalk that Anthro cardi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...