Friday, July 9, 2010

Favorite Post - I want this! Jewelry storage options

I’m currently on a family vacation - it’s actually more of a “staycation” with a few little jaunts here and there. So for this week, I decided to repost some of my favorite blog entries from the past. I’m sort of guest posting for myself – ha! If you are a long time reader, you may remember these, if not it’ll be like all new stuff! Either way, I hope you find them interesting and fun! See you back on 7/12!



I don't know if any of these are still available, but I love them, even for ideas.  My mom used to store/display her jewelry like this.  Though I may need to wait until my 2 year old gets out of the "seek and destroy everything in plain site" phase to implement :o)  Originally posted  5/26/09:


Urban Outfitters has some really cute little jewelry stands right now. I'm always looking for new ways to display what I have so I don't forget (out of sight, out of mind - right?):

"Oak Jewelry Stand"
"Sea Fan Jewelry Stand"

"Dogwood Tree Jewelry Stand"
"Blooming Branch Jewelry Stand"
These are just a few of my favorites. I think a couple of these mixed and matched on the dresser or vanity would be perfect. There are a lot more options online, check them out here. Did I mention all are extremely affordable?
All images from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...