Images via Style.com
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
My Five - Versace Resort 2011
Ah, lately Versace seems so princess Barbie to me. Not literally (no fluffy ballgowns), but figuratively, I am concluding this means I've become an old fart. I look at a collection and I feel like if you are over 25 you should just look elsewhere. That's not to say I don't like some looks, but overall I'm growing tired of the Versace vibe (I was a turbo Gianni Versace fan back in the day, no one did the sex goddess/supermodel thing better - no one). Maybe Donatella is in a rut or maybe I'm in a bad mood - ha! That being said, I did find some lovely looks in this collection (hello, orange, yipee!). Stay tuned, I will tackle one of these for a "my take" tomorrow - it's a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am just loving orange for fall!
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean but I do LOVE the orange for fall!
ReplyDelete