Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Five - Versace Resort 2011

Ah, lately Versace seems so princess Barbie to me.  Not literally (no fluffy ballgowns), but figuratively, I am concluding this means I've become an old fart.  I look at a collection and I feel like if you are over 25 you should just look elsewhere.  That's not to say I don't like some looks, but overall I'm growing tired of the Versace vibe (I was a turbo Gianni Versace fan back in the day, no one did the sex goddess/supermodel thing better - no one).  Maybe Donatella is in a rut or maybe I'm in a bad mood - ha!  That being said, I did find some lovely looks in this collection (hello, orange, yipee!).  Stay tuned, I will tackle one of these for a "my take" tomorrow - it's a good one!
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...